What Kind of Doctor Should I See for a Shoulder Injury?

If you’ve injured your shoulder at work, you may be wondering what kind of doctor you should be seeing. Most likely you need to schedule an appointment with a workers’ comp orthopedic doctor. Also referred to as orthopedic surgeons these doctors diagnose and treat disorders of the tendons, ligaments, muscles, […]